Like many other moms, I love my lists! To do lists, honey do lists, shopping lists, work task lists, gift list ideas….too many to list! They keep me organized, help me remember things, are easy to scan quickly, and give me a sense of accomplishment when I can cross something off.
I’ve written a few blog posts that include lists here:
- 5 Favorite Kids’ Books
- Top Baby Gear
- 4 Years Later – Baby Gear that Held Up
- 3 Milestones You Won’t Find in a Baby Book
- 5 Potty Training Essentials
- WORST Poop accident EVER
- Surviving the Polar Vortex: 15 Inside Activities for Kids
Parenting Tips / Themes
- 5 Tips for Parents
- Advice for Parents-to-be
- Top Baby Shower Gifts from a Mom Who’s Been There Before
- Top 5 Things I Learned from my Kids
- 5 Ways to Beat Cabin Fever
- The BEST Line(s) to get out of a Toy Store
- Elements of an Awesome Day
- Why I Miss Work
- The Best Interview Questions
- Hired! 5 Keys to Getting my Job
- Transition Back to Work
- Marketing / Parenting Parallels: Positive Reinforcement
- Marketing / Parenting Parallels: Rebranding
- Highlights on 1 year of blogging
- 5 Ways You Know You’re Getting Older
- Jeans Day Everyday!
- Three Cheers for Small Business
My Favorite Blogs
I’d like to share some of the blogs that I enjoy reading on a regular basis. These women cover a wide range of topics, from working outside of the home to staying at home raising a family and running a household. I can often relate to and admire how beautifully they share their thoughts, ideas, and life experiences.
Do Gooder Mama – features posts about ways to give back and raise do-gooder children. I need to implement her chores for charity soon!
Breadwinning Mama – a working mom, who has a marketing background like me, balancing it all
Motherhood is an Art – funny, entertaining stories from the front lines of parenting
Worldly Girl Turned Mom – former international aid worker turned SAHM
Pursuit of Plenty – working mom, focusing on being happy in the busyness of it all
NikkiikkiN – beautiful photography and design “elements” she creates. Her work inspires me!
Check them out and add them to your reading list too!
With more lists coming soon,
Cathy / Mama O