Welcome to my Fly on the Wall group posts. It’s where many awesome and fun bloggers invite you to catch a glimpse of what you’d see if you were a fly on the wall in our homes.
I first came across the Fly on the Wall group post by following the entertaining posts from The Sadder But Wiser Girl. You should check out her blog too!
Want to join in on the fun? Reach out to Karen at Baking in a Tornado!
Come on in and buzz around my house. This has been a fun way to record the crazy things my kids and family talk about!
In these posts, you’ll find gems like:
“Mom, remember the golden rule: You get what you get, and don’t throw a fit.”
Big sister rather sternly to little brother, “You’re lying!” Little brother adamantly screams, “I’m not a lion.”
Here are my past posts:
- April 2014: Newbie Edition – The Lost Marbles
- June: Do you have Dinosaur Bones?
- July: Get your Foot out of your Mouth!
- August: I Ate a Purple Flower
- September: Dirty Beans
- November: Do Books Take Baths?
- January 2015: Is it Kiddie Cocktail Time?
- February: Beer is a Treat
- March: All Sorts of Things in my Brain
- June: Dreaming of Kiddie Cocktails
- August: Which Honey are you Talking To?
- September: Back to School Edition
- October: Do Bananas Talk?
- November: Big Dreams and Lots of Love
- December: White November, Green Christmas
- January 2016: Which is that Farmer Thing?
- February 2016: Infinity Thumbs Up
- March 2016: Stop Chatty Chat Chatting
- April 2016: C is for…
- July 2016: Getting Older
- August 2016: Cuckoo Gaga Cray Cray
- Sept 2016: Parenting in a Nutshell
- November 2016: Just Mama