Eek! July 1st already?! Where is summer going? Here’s a look back at my similar freak out moment from last summer. And we are enjoying similar sites, sounds, and tastes of summer again this year. Cheers to more summer fun and a great 4th of July!
Can you believe how quickly summer is going? I had a freak-out moment after the 4th of July weekend, realizing how my daughter would be starting 4K before we know it!
Reflecting on our summer thus far, I can’t help but think it is truly a season to experience with all five senses. Here’s a little about our summer according to our senses:
Summer Looks Like
Trips to the zoo:
- watching the sting ray soar through the water (and touching their smooth, slimy skin)
- taking in the beautiful patterns of a giraffe
- noticing the reflection of the rhino in his wading pool
- watching the black bear bathe so comfortably
- seeing a lion fish up-close-and personal
- spying a small seahorse with its tail curved around a piece of coral.
View original post 268 more words