Who’s ready for school again?! This post is from a year ago, but it still holds true today!
- Your vehicle is gaining its own garbage dump.
- A moldy piece of fruit is found in aforementioned dump.
- You feel like you could be an Uber driver with all the taxi-ing you do.
- You hear “I’m bored.” at least once a day.
- You feel like a cruise director, trying to entertain your kids with some activity each day.
- You’ve heard your kids say, “You’re the worst ___ (insert family member title here eg. brother / sister / mom / dad) EVER!”
- Your grocery shopping can’t keep up with all the eating that goes on, and you constantly say, “Really, that’s gone already?!”
- Camp chairs, seat cushions, and a picnic blanket become permanent fixtures in your trunk.
- You’ve let your kids buy junky toys that fall apart in a matter of
dayshours. See this post for that story!
- You have a countdown to the first day of school.
View original post 18 more words