My blog friend Melissa over at Motherhood is an Art recently tagged me in a post that consists of lists of 5 things about myself. This is an easy, quick-hitting list to share a little bit more about each other. Below you will find my answers to these questions. Enjoy!
Five Things I Have a Passion for:
- My family
- Learning, growing, and trying to simply be a better mom, wife, friend, and all around person
- Reading & writing
- Cheese – specifically a 5 – 6 year old aged Cheddar
- Chocolate anything!
Five Things I Would Like To Do Before I Kick the Bucket:
- Hug a koala bear
- Eat sushi at Tsujiki Fish Market in Tokyo
- Learn a few basic ballroom dance moves with my hubs (so we can look cute as old people dancing together at weddings)
- Become a better baker (I’m currently more of a cook)
- Go on a Habitat for Humanity international service trip (or another vacation combining a service project)
Five Things I Say A Lot:
- No hitting. No wrestling. No running off. (These rules are also repeated back to me, but are not always followed.)
- Be right back.
- Listening Ears on
- Use your inside voice please!
- I love you!
Five Things I Read Recently:
- Currently reading: Twelve Tribes of Hattie by Ayana Mathis
- Rediscover Catholicism by Matthew Sweet
- Mad Women: The other side of life on Madison Avenue in the ’60′s and beyond by Jane Maas
- Bring up the Bodies by Hilary Mantel
- TOO many amazing blogs to count!
Five Favorite Movies:
- Dirty Dancing – such a classic! “Nobody puts Baby in the corner!”
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly – it’s a total tear-jerker, but so amazing. Very very brief synopsis: a man dictates his memoir by blinking to communicate!
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Run Lola Run (auf Deutsch: Lola Rennt)
Five Places I Would Love to Travel:
- Australia (see koala comment above)
- Japan with Daddy O. – Tokyo, Kyoto, Takayama, Nikko
- Hawaii (do I really just have 5 lines…there are so many more places on my list – India, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Africa)
Five Bloggers I’m Tagging For This Thing:
All you ladies need to do is get to answering and writing, so we can all learn a little more about you! (I know this is kind of chain letter-like, so if you don’t answer, I won’t hold it against you!) Have a great night!